daily exercise is one of the most important ways to help your dog be a healthy, happy member of your family
Dogs can’t take a walk around the block whenever they please, so that’s why it’s important to help make exercise a daily routine.
- Achieves and keeps a healthy bodyweight
- Maintains muscle tone
- Reduces sleeping difficulties
- Counteracts stress and destructive or aggressive behaviors
- Provides needed mental stimulation
- Improves leash manners
- May remedy negative behavior towards people and other animals
- Structured routine helps to reinforce positive behavior and obedience
We all know exercise is important, but sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day for everything we need to do. You can leave one worry behind and rest assured that your pooches or puppies are getting the attention, exercise, and care that they need. Walking is lower impact than running and offers a great solution for dog breeds that aren’t able to run long distances. Walking engages all the dogs senses and allows them to feel part of the pack at home.